Sunday, April 11, 2010

352

We all know what number this means. Let me tell you it is not as bad as what everyone says! Maybe it was pretty bad a semester or two ago but it's really not something to get worked up over. Dr. McKinley is a great teacher with tons of insight on real experiences. She tells you how it is and she gives you beneficial info. Her grading reinforces our mistakes and I don't think that's a bad thing. It makes us be very aware of our grammar and takes us out of our comfort zones. That is something we need and I enjoyed the class to say the least.

1 comment:

  1. i actually agree with this about dr. mckinley. I haven't had her yet so i'm not the best judge but my friend had her for class and respected her a lot. I think that having a techer that challenges you is something that everyone needs. i mean ya it can be a pain sometimes but you got to learn and challenging yourself is totally the best way to learn. I'm looking forward to the expereinece completely.

    ReplyDelete